Manhattan is unique in its ability to provide a multitude of outlets for continuing education opportunities, across all fields and interests.
Kansas State University offers programs though Global Campus where individuals are able to earn undergraduate and masters certificates and degrees without ever having to step foot on campus. Other offerings by Global Campus include:
- Continuing Education Credits- to keep a permanent record of educational activities
- UFM Community Learning Center- to reach personal education goals in a community-based setting
- Noncredit Programs- to keep professionals current in their field, available online or in person
- Conference Services- to connect you to professional development opportunities at the local, regional, national and international level
In addition to Global Campus, Kansas State University offers industry-specific training and facility usage.
- International Grains Program provides innovative and relevant educational and technical programs to enhance the preference, consumption and utilization of U.S. cereal grains
- Bulk Solids Innovation Center provides courses to further industry and employee education in the areas related to plastics, foods and chemicals
- Pet Food Program provides online degree and certificate programs as well as customized corporate training programs related to pet food and companion animal nutrition sciences
- Executive Education K-State, in conjunction with Aspen Business Group provides partnering businesses the accountability and leadership insights necessary to accomplish goals and ultimately be successful
- K-State Olathe provides workshops and seminars designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of employees in Greater Kansas City
Manhattan Area Technical College provide small classes and hands-on learning for more one-on-one interaction with instructors who will prepare you for real-world experiences. They offer programs in the areas of Health Science, Biotechnology, Business & INT, Construction and Transportation- all of which can be completed in under 2 years.